Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is proudly an indigenous African company set up with the objective to be the preferred and reliable partner in core business management processes. They are currently located at Elekahia Housing Estate, 55b Circular Rd, Rumuola, Port Harcourt.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounting and Finance Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Accounting / Finance
- As an Accounts Intern, your role supports the work of the Accounts Team
- An offer and chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations
- A unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods business.
- You will come across practical assignments and be a part of a multi-functional team, who are key actors in business development and the decision-making process of the business.
- Basic understanding of financial & accounting principles.
- Attention to details and ability to multitask
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). • Excellent verbal and written communication skills Qualifications
- First Degree or Diploma in Accounting or other finance-related courses.
- ICAN or ACCA Certification (Completed or Final Stage)
- Current NYSC or OND Student
- Renumeration is competitive
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.