Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading technology company, operating in the Digital Payments segment is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Applications Developer
Job Field: Software/ Programming / Web development
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Android Applications Developer will be a Full Stack Developer handling both design (UI/UX) and code development for applications for devices powered by Android Operating System.
- Design and build advanced applications for Android platform
- Manage the full technical life cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Work with product managers, clients, and sales teams to assess customer demand and usability of new applications.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Understand the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors
- Obtain buy-in from leadership to secure resources for app development.
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience in Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
- Understand Android UI/UX design
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with agile development framework.
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Payment industry experience and knowledge will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.