We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager in Cereal Business (Corn Flakes)
Location: Pan Nigeria
Job Field: Manager
- Plan and Deliver the monthly sales targets for his territory.
- Achieve availability of our products at the Distributors’ outlets.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with Distributors to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Effectively Manage the resources allocated for Sales operations of his assigned territory.
- Ensure optimization of team effort towards the achievement of territory objective.
- Supervise, coach and train his team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
Other Job Functions:
- Make periodic plan for the territory with clear KPIs
- Responsible for Distributor management and effective use of allocated resources.
- Monitor performance and guide staff assigned to his/her territory.
- Liaising with management and customers for effective delivery of our products.
- Market supervision – Price Check, Competition check, new development affecting the business, etc.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Branch Manager.
- Monitor Distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that the various SKUs are available and that the Distributors meet their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Distributor falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Develop and execute a training plan for the team (together with the Region Training Manager).
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide feedback to them on a regular basis.
- Work together with the Marketing team to execute and track activities in the territory.
- PAN Nigeria
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in sales
- 3 Years as Area Sales Manager or equivalent
- Age should not be more than 35 Years
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- Proficiency in Information tracking, MS Excel analytics and power point presentation.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online