We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Location: Magboro, Ogun
Job Field: Manager
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for an Assistant Branch Manager who is expected to assist the Branch manager in managing the administrative and marketing team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Assist in planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Work hand in hand with the branch manager and marketing team to ensure efficient target delivery.
- Train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the branch to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Resident within Ojodu Berger-Mowe axis(along Lagos/Ibadan expressway)
- Between 2-4years experience working in a relevant role with a finance organization
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good computer skills on internet and MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing within Ojodu Berger-Mowe axis will be contacted.