We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Location: Yola, Adamawa
job field: federal jobs
We invite applications and nominations for the position of Assistant Professor in the following categories:
- Information Systems;
- Software Engineering,
- Computer Science
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Communication and Multi-Media Design
- Doctoral level or other terminal professional degree required from an accredited institution.
- Experience with American Curricular is absolutely necessary
- At least 4 years of University teaching experience is required
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their detailed CV, providing information on the following:
- Full Name
- Current Contact Address [including telephone numbers and e-mail address]
- Academic Qualifications [including Class of Degree; copies of certificates to be enclosed]
- Professional Qualifications [copies of Certificates to be enclosed]
- Post-Graduation / Professional qualification employment
- Current Employment
- Name and Addresses of three  Referees, who should be able to attest to the candidate’s standing and abilities, professionally, managerially, as well as morals, character, and integrity
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to make themselves available for an electronic or an in-person interview with the appropriate search committee at a date that will be duly and formally conveyed to such candidates officially.
- The positions are to begin as soon as possible.