We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Associate, Grants
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
Grant Research and Management:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation for the organization
- Identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process
- Perform relevant research to identify available grant opportunities and evaluate the results
- Directly involve in grant writing by coordinating with grant writers or coordinators
- Research for effective and authentic funding opportunities having a lawful registration and proven track record
- Oversee if the grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the organization
- Supervise the fundraising team to ensure proper coordination of work
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities
- Oversee if other grant staff (coordinators, writers and administrators) is complying with their job responsibilities
- Oversee the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process
- Prepare financial or budget plans and allocation along with the planning and finance department in accordance with each requirement
- Analyze the budget trends and make recommendations for cost control and reduction for various grants
- Provide detailed reports to the funders and the board of directors with respect to the organization’s progress
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Provide training to the new staff on grants management and reporting requirements
- Designing grant programs and determining funding needs.
- Preparing and monitoring budgets, and managing timelines and deliverables.
- Be involved in all relevant 3rd party relationships including investors, banking relationships, auditors etc.
- This position reports to Principal, Corporate Finance.
Methodical and Strategic thinking:
- Devise a plan of action that will make the grants raising easy and feasible.
- Identify potential grant support from government agencies, foundations, and corporations to meet the financial and operational needs of the organization
Grants and Budgeting experience:
- Ability to perform grant research, grant writing, grant program design and implementation, compliance and grant reporting.
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising administrative projects
- Excellent organizational skills and strong command over written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of the organization’s overall business and its objectives
- Possess good knowledge of planning and strategizing financial and budgeting issues
- Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
- Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
- Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online