We are in need of exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Senior
Job Field: Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning
- Coordinate audit client engagements,
- Provide support to engagement team members.
- Responsible for the audit team in the area of supervising motivating and developing the junior team members
- Review the work of juniors
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Complete audits on time and submit reports to auditing manager
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- ACA/ACCA qualification
- Must have a clear understanding of audit process and appreciable knowledge of managing audit engagements.
- Must be conversant with International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards, Companies and Allied matters Act and other regulatory requirements
- Show knowledge and application of ISA & IFRS
- 3 years experience with a minimum of 2 years post qualification
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great sense of responsibility accountability and dependability
- Integrity and ethical standards
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail.