We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baggage Handler
Job Field: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
- Supervises and coordinates all baggage, cargo and mails at the station.
- Receives all checked-in baggage at the check-in counter
- Sends and sorts out checked-in baggage into the baggage trolleys
- Ensures out-movement of the baggage to the aircraft for loading after due identification by the respective passengers.
- Ensures safe movement of arrival baggage from the aircraft to baggage hall for passenger identification
- Provides strong support to the Passenger Services Staff as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- Relevant educational qualifications are OND, GCE, NCE, WAEC etc
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have experience on baggage handling of not less than 2 years
- Must always be smart and vigilant
- Knowledgeable on Dangerous Goods
- Must be a team player
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.