Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, an Hospitality firm located in Abuja, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at the firm to ensure all customers have a positive experience during their stay, helping market the hospitality firm to the general public, and directing the services offered at the firm
- Managing staff members and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to customers.
- Aiding with budget creation and management.
- Recruitment, training and staff management.
- Promote the market and the business.
- Deal with customers complaints and comments.
- Deal with contractors and suppliers.
- Address problems and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Analyze sales figures and devise market and revenue management strategies.
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- A great attention to detail.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Excellent business mindset.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online