Zari Connectpoint is a consulting firm providing world-class solutions in all walks of life & strategic consulting services. Zari Connectpoint is the first of its kind in realizing solutions. We offer custom services which includes:-Careers & Education, Relationship & Dating, Pains & Depression, Business & Ideas Lab.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
- We are looking for Business Development Executives who will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills
- The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organisation’s products/services.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in any field
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure.
- In-house trainings.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.