Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development / Marketing Manager
Job Field: Manager
- The primary role will be required to work with the Managing Director to structure and guide the Business development and marketing strategy, acquisitions and planning.
- He or she will be working very closely with the marketing, DATA & VAS teams with the Telcos. In addition, he or she will facilitate territory specific Media Production, Packaging & scheduling for the ATL & BTL marketing activities, Social media Campaigns including revenue generation by Ad sales, sponsorships and 3rd Party deals.
- Establish operation methodology based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on users’ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/ Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any business-related discipline
- 3+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, good understanding of software product and industry
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player
- Global business management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Opening for Business Development/Marketing Manager” as the subject of the emai