Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients. ...additionally, we are developing capabilities to create and manage a portfolio of HR & Enterprise Products aimed at enhancing employee performance, business agility and overall productivity
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning
- The job holder with a blend of business process management, strategy and operational experience, the holder of this position will guide the business through transformation change that includes developing actionable plans and structuring operations.
- She / he will also contribute to business growth by managing customer experience and executing business development initiatives.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Communicate strategies and objectives with relevant departments and colleagues.
- Review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the company infrastructure where necessary.
- Work with senior management to enhance vision for operational transformation among executives, system users, and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with executive management to strategize and lead program planning, mobilize and manage teams, and gain buy-in for proposed initiatives
- Advance operational efficiency through guidance and application of leading industry processes, techniques, and tools
- Build relationships with key employees among customers and create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Oversee account managers in the scheduling of regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Up-sell or cross-sell services and products to drive company growth
- Oversee the implementation of various communication plans within the business and with clients
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Apply project management experience that addresses customer life cycle management and implement customer-experience driven organization design
- Minimum of BSc / BA in any relevant background
- Relevant certification in business administration is desirable
- Minimum of 5-7 Years relevant experience in a consulting firm
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics, dependability and innovation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross – functional environment
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organization
- Demonstrable experience of leading and delivering large business projects and programmes across major organisations delivering enterprise-wide change
- Strong client relationship management background or consulting background
- Sound working knowledge of general business processes and organisational framework, such as goals, strategy, culture and structure.
- Execution-focused: clear commitment to setting and achieving stretching goals and growth targets with a permanent focus on the creation of value