Cradle 2 Crayon Childcare Centre is an amazing creche and nursery school situated in a calm and homely environment in Jakande, Osapa Axis in Lekki. We are a unique learning centre specialised in providing early years education using blended EYFS and Montesssori learning methods.
We are seeking to employ young and vibrant professionals with expertise in Education and Administration to join in this growth expansion period of our school in the capacity of:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: federal jobs
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual growth and achievement.
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the learning environment.
- Connecting child’s knowledge to previous learning and developing ways to encourage further learnings, and inspire children to deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- A degree in any field – B.Sc, NCE / B.Sc (Ed) / B.Ed / PGDE / PDE / M.Ed / M.dip
- Applicants must have a minimum of three year experience in working with/in a school
- Experience in the Jolly Phonics/Montessori tools applications
- Any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- Minimum of five years teaching experience in a school environment.
- Proven expertise and demonstrable abilities and implementation of EYFS & Montessori.
- Very good diction and excellent command of the English language.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of children and ability levels.
- History of personal achievement.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organisational, research and IT skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement as cover letter, stating the title of role you are applying for as the subject of your mail, with most recent CV to: email@example.com
- Documents submitted must include scanned certificates if available
- CV must include at least two professional references from previous places of employment with current phone numbers and email addresses.