We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Field: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
- The primary component of this role is to supervise the cleaning teams in performing cleaning duties and associated tasks.
- Work will be performed in accordance with the Company’s Operations Handbook, and within the framework of existing schedules.
- Liaise with the Manager / Head Office on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Headoffice.
- Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the Headoffice.
- Monitor standards and compliance of work performed by outsourced contractors.
- Monitor and assist in planning for holiday work requirements.
- Act as a communication conduit between management and staff.
- Maintain and control use of stock, equipment & consumables.
- Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment and materials.
- Assist the Manager to maintain the asset register.
- Monitor and report absenteeism to the Headoffice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have HND / BSc qualification in applicable field.
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Physically fit the role requires walking, lifting, bending and other physical abilities
- Computer literacy advantageous
- Experience with supervising cleaning services is desirous.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
- Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to supervise staff
- Honest and reliable
- Use own initiative and be proactive.
- N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.