Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Job Field: Manager
- Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction.
- Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events and managing communications within the space and through digital vehicles
- Build a quarterly calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders.
- Be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates and pricing.
- Conduct tours for prospective members.
- Engage with the local community by attending relevant events they are hosting.
- Manage all building operations to the satisfaction of members.
- Maximize up-time and availability of key facilities assets like the Wifi network, kitchen, printers/copiers.
- Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them.
- Utilize a variety of coworking software applications manage the space and membership.
- Manage a team to achieve the community, sales and facilities goals stated above.
- Be responsible for the professional development of each team member.
- Conduct regular meetings with the entire team to ensure members are aligned on key initiatives and performance goals.
- 2 – 4 years managerial experience in sales and customer services.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Highly technically capable. able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications that our space depends on.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.