Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Manager
Job Field: Manager
- Accountable for implementing and updating the approved territory specific content strategy.
- Identify and acquire VOD relevant and resonant, territory-specific content (movies, series and other genres) – in line with approved content strategy.
- Regularly analyze content performance and subscriber feedback and make changes accordingly (content acquisitions, content scheduling, and content discovery).
- Research and keep abreast of new content and consumption trends (locally and globally).
- Administer and assist with the negotiation of territory specific content deals (independent studios, distributors and local suppliers).
- Closely liaise with local and international content suppliers regarding available current and upcoming content catalogues.
- Effective inventory management and planning; approval and management of all schedule changes.
- Administer and request suitable license start dates from suppliers.
- Create, implement and sign off on all territory specific content schedules and plans (across platforms).
- Assist in creating, forecasting and managing budgets across all territory specific content genres.
- Manage all administration specific to the content contract, operations and finance.
- Manage monthly ad hoc projects, reports and presentations.
- Manage the performance and output of staff through the approved procedures and processes
- Attend international markets where required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Appropriate Degree or Postgraduate Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in content acquisitions/distribution (licensing, structuring and drafting agreements).
- Practical industry experience (content consumption and viewing trends, content protection/security, media windowing models/strategies- OTT, VOD, Pay TV, FTV, syndication and home video landscapes).
- Financial management and Legal experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Extensive local and international content knowledge and passion.
- Strong leadership, analytical and organizational skills with proven track record in end to end product development and maintenance.
- Assertive, detail-oriented, performance-driven, goal-oriented, ability to build relationships and ability to work under pressure
- Customer service orientation.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Opening for Content Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.