We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager (ISP)
Job Field: Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager who will drive excellence in customer service and promote this idea through the organization.
- Manage customer service agents and monitoring their performance.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and exceed customers expectation.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customers issues and ensure problems are followed through to resolution
- Set clear goals and deploy strategies (procedures, policies and standards) that will be drive departments focus toward company’s mission.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s development and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets in terms of retention numbers, average handling time, average wait times etc.
- Adhered to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly work flow and team schedule.
- Anticipate and resolve customer service issues.
- Plans, monitors, appraises and review job contributions of team members.
- B.Sc./BA in Business Administration, Mass Communications or relevant field. MBA will be highly desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a customer service manager, retail manager.
- Strong client facing and communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and technique.
- Proficiency in English. Another language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Advanced troubleshooting, multi-tasking skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
Demand on the job:
- Candidates must have ISP experience!
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
Wednesday, 7th October, 2020 by 3pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected