Proten International - Our client, an Agricultural Franchise is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Presales Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
job field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- A graduate of Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science (Engineering)
- Excellent client facing ability- supporting sales team in presenting solution design and offerings.
- Must have a minimum of CCNP certifications.
- Knowledgeable about Computer Networks, Security hardware, software and scripting.
- Design, Development, implementation and testing of IT security solutions across major OEMS.
- Design and architect IT security solutions to meet and solve customer challenges.
- Engage in pre-sales activities including customer meeting, demo/POC
- Solution implementation and support on firewalls, encryption, web security, email security, privilege identity management, DLP, Automated Penetration testing, and other security solution suites.
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information/corporate data
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security solution.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Have and willing to take technical trainings and certifications across major Cyber security OEMs.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.