We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diagnostic Sales Representative
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
- Capitalize on all field tools to include sales force to best manage territory business and account planning.
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that the customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data-driven manner.
- Provide ongoing field intelligence and be “current” on competitive activity, changes in markets,distribution, and pricing, as well as provide input on customer experience.Cost-effectively manage time and assets, including travel and expense budge.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
- B.Sc Science Background.
- 2 years experience in Pharmaceuticals .
- Computer Literate.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the position as subject of email.