OnePort 365 is a holistic freight forwarding platform built to empower African businesses with access to supply chain profitability, accountability, and reliability; leveraging technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital and Marketing Analyst
job field: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Overall Department Responsibilities
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Design and present new campaign ideas.
- Suggest out of the box ideas for our marketing campaigns.
- Setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of initiative
- Support all Brand and Public Relations Initiatives
- Support all Business Development Initiatives
- Support all Data and Analytics efforts
- Support all Marketing and Digital Initiatives. This is the pillar of the department he/she will be expected to take full ownership of after a period of 3 – 4 months after resumption.
- Assist in writing and editing marketing literature, ensuring valid, current and accurate content
- Assist corporate communications in writing and distributing press releases and producing media kits where required
- Provide assistance in organisation and coordination of all events
- Raise payment requisitions and track expenses of the department
- Attend meetings alongside Head of Department
- Assist all members of the marketing team in relevant paperwork
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing production and procurement of marketing materials
- Confer with legal staff on contracts as needed
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing communications activities by collecting all quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Maintain and update the website information to ensure accuracy
- Implement strategic digital marketing programs and campaigns to support business and brand objectives
- Administer and manage in-house omni-channel digital marketing and marketing automation/personalization capabilities by collaborating with product, brand, IT and agencies
- Update analytics and reporting dashboards to support the understanding and management of digital marketing performances.
- Collaborate with the digital product team to manage digital touch points, including multiple online websites, landing pages, video, email and mobile.
- Implement strategies to attract more visitors, increase engagement, build conversions and develop organic awareness.
- Upkeep of OnePort 365’s homepage and other social media pages;
- Implement digital marketing initiatives, including scheduling and publication
- Partner with other teams to ensure brand consistency in the online space.
- Working with in-house graphic designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Stay up to date with digital technologies and marketing innovation developments
- Monitor website performance
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Create mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Measure, analyze and report on digital marketing performance through
- KPIs, demonstrate ROIs on each channel, provide actionable insights based on analytics, and make recommendations for modification to increase ROI.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email