We have been retained by our client to recruit competent and suitable talents for the position below:
Job Title: Director of Program
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- The Director of Program oversees the development and adoption of the organisation’s various programs across its focal areas.
- The role provides leadership and guidance to program managers, while ensuring successful implementation of all programs, in a sustainable manner with demonstrable social impact.
Core Functions of the Director of Program will cover (but not limited to)
- Develop strategic programs: Impact-projects, policy advocacy, networking forums and intervention to achieve Board mandated goals
- Drive execution of all programs, projects and advocacy initiatives, focused on core strategic goals / areas of the organisation
- Lead the development of concept notes / proposals to be presented to development partners, donors and sponsors
- Prepare periodic strategic reports on programs / projects, budget utilisation; for critical stakeholders, development partners, CEO and Board.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in any discipline from an accredited institution (minimum of HND or a BSc)
- Post-graduate degree is preferred – in Development Sector, Social Work or other related field
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification relevant experience – out of which must be:
- 4 years of senior management experience within a non-profit organisation
- 8 years of work experience in Program Management within the Development sector
- Work experience in areas around Education, Health, Governance and woman Empowerment; will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted