We have been retained by our client to recruit competent and suitable talents for the position below:
Job Title: Director of Research
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- The Director of Research shapes the organisation’s research agenda to align with organisation vision and core mandate.
- S/he leads and undertakes research within areas of focus; and generates reports, insights and publications based on research findings.
Core Functions of the Director of Research will cover (but not limited to)
- Lead the development of the annual research agenda and activities in focus areas to address the strategic goals of the organisation
- Create insight platforms that showcase to stakeholders, the value and relevance of the organisation’s research insight and analysis.
- Design and implement a framework to record and report impact of program to critical stakeholders
- Develop and embed capacity to execute short / medium / long-term research consulting projects for external institutions, government agencies and corporate organisations.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Science or Research – related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience in research-related area- out of which must be;
- 4 years of management experience in a research-oriented role
- Relevant portfolio of research outputs and publications in reputable journals
- Work experience in areas around Education, Health, Governance and Women Empowerment; will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title and Reference Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.