Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Control Instructor
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of Document Control Management and Record Management
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of BSc in Business Administration, Information Management Systems and other related fields
- Possession of other professional DOCUMENT CONTROL certifications will be highly desirable
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) & EFQM.
- Minimum of Two years experience in document control instructional role
- Experience working within a document control role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and proficiency in leading teams across fast-paced work settings is required.
- Considerable experience in quality management systems and document control functions in an ISO certified environment and in-depth knowledge of quality management operations will be an added advantage.
- Ability to conduct research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.