Owens & Xley Consults - Our client, a luxury women's wear fashion brand located in Ikoyi, Lagos State is looking to fill the position below:
Owens & Xley – Our client is one of the reputable Educational Institutions offering outstanding educational services in Lekki, Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educational Sales Consultant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Consulting / Business Strategy/ Planning
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Educational Sales Consultant will be responsible for promoting our digital training programmes to schools within and outside Lagos
- Gathering information from educators, support staff, students and teachers.
- Working closely with the Marketing Executive to develop innovative ways to boost the brand.
- Delivering key sales presentations
- Developing and implementing sales plans and strategies to effectively utilize multiple resources.
- Creating and maintaimimg an accurate opportunities pipeline.
- Continuously and accurately forecasting sales results.
- Demonstrating productive and successful working relationships with internal stakeholders to include sales, service, account management, and product development teams.
- Becoming an expert on the organization’s product portfolio, the issues faced by teachers in the classroom, and the latest educational trends at all levels.
- Building relationships with school heads to facilitate present and future business initiatives
- Advising teachers, students and parents on the effective use of digital learning tools.
- Closely examining academic systems and reporting to the relevant stakeholders
- B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 3-5 years’ managerial experience in a learning institution.
- Experience in curriculum design and blended learning
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent artistic ability.
- Strong visualization skills.
- Leadership and supervision skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sociable and friendly
- Knowledgeable of current trends as it relates to the industry
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.