We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Manager
Job Field: Manager
Sub-Function: MATS Common
- Responsible for maintenance of electrical and automation system in the entire plant.
- Implementation of TPM, 5S etc.
- Responsible for 24 Hours availability of air, water, electricity, steam and instrumentation systems.
- Responsible for minimal (Zero) down Time and Kaizen activities.
- Generate MIS and maintain documentation on all aspects of operation and maintenance activities including power, fuel, check sheets and AMC documents etc.
- Raising capital proposals, annual budgeting of utility, electrical power, steam air, water and automation system.
- Responsible for maintaining the MTTR, MTBF and overall equipment effectiveness.
- Utility section: 2 MVA DG sets, HT/LT distribution, 8TPH Husk fired Boiler, 400 KLD ETP, RO plant, Water softener, firefighting system.
- Coordinate and provide support to different departments including quality, mechanical, production and administration.
- Manpower management and departmental training.
- Responsible for maintenance of targeted KPI’s.
- Responsible for vendor development and spare parts management.
- Ensuring adherence to statutory standards in the factory and liaising with Government
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Electrical Engineering.
Experiences / Knowledge / Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong bias for action
- Excellent inter-personnel skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Ability to multitask with little or no supervision.
- Overall is well suited to be selected for the role
- Demonstrates the functional competencies and skills required to perform in the role
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, managerial and leadership competencies required to perform in the role
- Aligned to the Olam culture and Shared Values.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online