They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Research and Strategy)
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- The Executive assistant to the Chairman, provides comprehensive and proactive support to the chairman on a wide range of complex administrative activities ranging from strategic technical and administrative support to the chairman with emphasis on research, feasibility assessment, project management, operational review, analysis, and technical documentation in development of plans to realize our business objectives through market research.
- Carry out all research, feasibility assessment and analysis as required by chairman Create technical documentation – including, presentation and proposals as and when required
- Review technical documents forwarded to the chairman and recommends actions points
- Provide business support services as and when required by the chairman
- Review documents on behalf of the chairman, makes updates and corrections with a clear understanding of the chairman’s perspective.
- Acts as an expediter for the chairman with other internal and external stakeholders
- Acts as an expediter for all internal and external stakeholders with the chairman
- Provides input to technical studies / research projects, technical reports, project planning, etc.
- Produces accurate statistics, relevant figures and data for decision making
- Gathers information, elicits requirements and monitors all relevant media trends, topics and channels providing necessary strategic information to the chairman
- Supports chairman with project management, project oversight, status management, task management and support duties
- Advice the chairman to enable him takes vital decisions on technical and non-technical matters.
- Liaises with external stakeholders on behalf of the chairman
- Schedules and attends meetings (with and on-behalf of) and takes minutes with a clear focus on objectives, next steps and progress tracking.
- Follows up on all tasks and projects that report to the office of the CHAIRMAN and the chairman.
- Liaises with all team leads, departments and units on-behalf of the chairman.
- Maintains a bird’s eye view of all on-going projects and activities and provides support to the chairman for effective management of same.
- Prepares daily, weekly, quarterly and annual technical reports.
- Provide customer relationship management support and assists the chairman on managing all high level customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Receives Internal Memorandum sent to the chairman and handle, follow-up, reply and file accordingly.
- Represent the company with clients, contractors and vendor partners
- Makes enquires to provide the chairman with in-depth understating for decision-making and follows through on all assigned tasks.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders to assist chairman in decision-making.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a large research team
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of related research experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written formats
- Report writing
- You have a keen eye for detail and organization
- Desire to perform accurate and ethical research to achieve results
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.