Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Kloverharris Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
- One of our clients is looking to hire a self-motivated Facility Manager that will designs, constructs and modifies equipment and facilities such as: separators and treaters; transfer pumps; vapor recovery units; simple pipeline.
- Provides engineering support for design of subsea production equipment, pipelines, and systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of flow assurance and reliability aspects of onshore and offshore system design and operation.
- Performs basic calculations such as minimum wall thickness for heat exchangers, vessels & piping, basic relief system component sizing, basic valve selection and sizing, or thermal calculations for heat exchangers and fired equipment
- Demonstrates understanding of appropriate tools and work processes to assess integrity and reliability performance associated with simple equipment installations and small facility operations.
- This includes asset integrity evaluations and availability /reliability calculations for normal operations, elementary Life Cycle Cost Analysis and basic application of performance assessment tools (Risk Analysis, FMEA, 5 Why, Why Tree).
- A University Degree in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or any closely related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an oil producing environment.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.