HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a financial investment company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Job Field: Driver / Officer
- We are need of a Facility Officer who will be responsible for preserving the good condition of the company’s infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Oversee and approve contracts and providers for services including security, parking, and cleaning, catering, technology and so on.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Draft reports and making written recommendations.
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position for at least 5 years
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.