We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, a 5-star hotel and a Destination Management Company with presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female House-Keeper
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Field: Food / Restaurant
- Deep, thorough cleaning and organizing the house from top to bottom
- Vacuum surfaces and disinfect sanitary areas
- Dust fine furnishings and delicate exteriors
- Vacuum, wax and polish marble and hardwood floors
- Special care for exotic hardwood and tile surfaces, porcelain sinks and bathtubs
- Delicate touch required when cleaning antique and modern furnishings
- Excellent knowledge in care and upkeep of fine linens, luxurious drapes and upholstery
- Clean and polish hand-crafted chandeliers, lanterns and mirrors
- Polish silver and hand-wash stemware and fine china
- Dust and polish elegant marble fireplaces, crown moldings and bronze staircases
- Superior laundry skills (hand-wash, steam, press using mangle)
- Kitchen maintenance including granite countertops, copper sinks, marble floors and kitchen cabinets
- Proper knowledge in cleaning and maintenance of high-end European appliances (washer, dryer, oven, refrigerator, TV, etc.)
- Organize linen cabinets according to the number of bedrooms
- Assist with all aspects of pet care – including, feeding, daily walks, grooming and vet appointments
- Occasionally work nights or weekends to maintain the home and provide assistance with the pets when the Principals are traveling
- Good and flexible working conditions.
- The job requires the candidate to be live in with the family. However, off days are available.
- At least O’level holder
- Age Range: Between 22 and 32 years old.
- Previous experience in the hospitality is an added advantage
Ideal Candidate should have:
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Lots of energy and stamina.
- Clean criminal background
- Good health and be free from any contaminable disease(s)
- Be trustworthy
- Be safety conscious
- Very proactive
Remuneration & Opportunities
Attractive Salary, Feeding & Conducive Accommodation
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text