We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Location: Lagos (Mainland and Island)
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Objective (s)
- Supports the Outlet Manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
- Functionally reporting to: Outlet Manager
- Administratively reports to: Outlet Manager
- Supervises: None.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Must be knowledgeable on the use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Minimum of an HND.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication. Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.