Machineyard.com.ng – Our client, a multinational construction company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The field Sales Manager (FSM) is primarily responsible for implementation of the agreed sales strategy by the organisation. It is responsible for business development and driving the volume objective of each territory.
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities for market share expansion.
- Develop and maintain a vibrant business relationship with the Key customers in the region.
- Implementation of the commercial strategy in each micro market
- Responsible for the management of distributors and the retail trade in the territory
- Responsible for driving coverage and product visibility in the territory.
- Build relationships in the trade through planned regular field visits and problem solving, thus maintaining brand and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for territory target volume achievement.
- Responsible for regular customer engagement.
- Influence customer buying decision through regular meetings and customer forums, which will allow for information flow.
- Market intelligence gathering and reporting
- Ensure standards for quality, customers’ service and safety are met in the territory
- Ensuring retail endorsement for our products, thus “turning retailers to brand ambassadors”
- To engage dealers/retailers in order to build strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
- BSc / HND in any discipline
- Additional qualification will be of added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years commercial working experience 4 of which must be in Sales /marketing Supervisory position
- Fluency in English & Hausa Language is Compulsory
- Good Customer relationship
- Sales close ability
- Good communication skills
- Highly analytical Energetic.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive with ability to sniff opportunity
- Excellent integrity
- Good listening ability
- Quick response ability.
- Fluency in Hausa is compulsory
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the client.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online