HRLeverage – Our client, a Financial Investment Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Account Officer
Job Field: Accounting / Finance
- Our client is currently in need of a Finance and Account Officer who will be responsible for analyzing all financial activities, ensuring compliance with accounting and legal requirements, and preparing budgets.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Ensure compliance with Government financial regulations
- Prepare balance sheets and process invoices
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Identify and Resolve financial disputes
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Monitor and control expenditure within the approved budget.
- Reconcile daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional certification in any finance-related body is a plus
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Ability to handle accounting issues quickly
- Good communication skill
- Adequate mathematical skill to keep accurate records
- Transparent, Diligent, Organized, Detailed
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.