We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: First Aid Instructor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Field: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the teaching of First Aid at Work according to CIEH syllabus or that of other certification bodies and preparing trainees for exams.
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a related area.
- Possession of First Aid at Work qualification & other professional /certifications will be highly desirable.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Experienced in the delivery of First Aid Training.
- Ability to conduct research.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.