Avant Halogen – Our client in the Banking industry in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for having the first contact with clients or customers in the bank.
- Ensure a clean/tidy, conducive and safe work environment (Banking Hall) for customers and staff at all times.
- Ensure that all marketing material (fliers, products and service price list, souvenirs e.t.c) are available in the banking hall for clients.
- Organize customers in queue in other to reduce waiting time as much as possible.
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the branch telecommunication lines are adequately topped-up with airtime.
- Be security conscious and pay attention to people coming and going through the reception doors and report any suspicious activity.
- Conducive and tidy banking hall at all times.
- Sound knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good sense of priorities.
- Proven 2/3years work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- B.Sc. / HND in any relevant discipline and additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Fair tall female within the ages of 25-30
- Preferred location-Island
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Officer” as subject of the email.