Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Black Pen Recruitment – Our client, a globally remote company, working in both North America and Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Data Analyst
Job Field: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Type: Remote (Full time)
- Do you have 2-3 years’ proven experience as a Data or BI Analyst? Have you worked in the Fintech or Crypto industries? Then we have the job for you! ‘
- We are looking to hire a Growth Data Analyst based in Nigeria, to join their exciting remote team. We are one of the first movers in bringing Cryptocurrency to the masses in Africa and the Middle East.
- As a Growth Data Analyst, you will work with partners in product, marketing, engineering, finance, design, and compliance to understand and analyze data from all parts of our business to power how their product works and feels. Their company trajectory is defined by the systems, tools, and analytics powered by their exceptional team.
- Developing and sharing insights around the key metrics that drive the company and your particular product
- Assist in managing technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data warehouse) used to generate, distribute, and report.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Leverage web and email engagement to create member insight and data to help improve individual experiences with our digital channels.
- Generate and govern segmentation efforts by developing queries and custom reports, target groups, and campaigns for product and service performance.
- Track all marketing campaigns and provide meaningful analysis and insight for future efforts.
- Analyze consumer segments and other demographic information to provide insight for product development, usage, and marketing opportunities.
- BA / BS in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or Natural Sciences (or equivalent experience).
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Data or BI Analyst with exposure gained in Fintech
- Excellent programming skills, including expert-level familiarity with either Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages
- Expert level SQL skills
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch Stack / Kibana
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Experience communicating data-driven insights
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
- Strong customer empathy
- Intense sense of curiosity
- Artificial Intelligence/machine learning.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online