We are seeking to employ young and vibrant professionals with expertise in Education and Administration to join in this growth expansion period of our school in the capacity of:
Job Title: Head of Nursery
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Federal Jobs
Job Description & Responsibilities
- This person is responsible for curriculum implementation and evaluation, and must possess a technical understanding of the British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and child development and child care.
- She will be in charge of coordinating the day-day operations in the nursery school, and have the ability to maintain an excellent caring and supportive family oriented culture C2C operates on.
- Proven expertise in problem solving, time management, interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills are essential for this role.
- She must have a record of past accomplishments and experience in collaborating with various stakeholders to accomplish school goals.
- The individual must have a thorough understanding of the current and changing educational landscape.
- The individual must be a team player with excellent leadership skills and qualities to inspire and motivate staffs.
- The individual must be digitally literate with professional skills in data handling, data management, presentation and all Microsoft office suites.
- Hard work, dedication to duty, use of initiative and ability to go the extra mile is essential.
Other Duties include:
- Monitor children and teachers for progress.
- Supervise, monitor, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Oversee budgets and financial reports for the Board.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Entrench the values of the school to all staff
- Establish performance goals and objectives are met.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Manages and supervises caregivers on all fronts.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Education with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) or a Master’s degree where a Second Class Lower is obtained.
- A Master’s Degree and or other professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven years’ experience in childhood education, of which three years must be in a management role of a highly reputable school of excellent academic standards.
- An exemplary leader with strategic skills, with the understanding of financial data and administrative processes is required for this role.
N170,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement as cover letter, stating the title of role you are applying for as the subject of your mail, with most recent CV to: email@example.com
- Documents submitted must include scanned certificates if available
- CV must include at least two professional references from previous places of employment with current phone numbers and email addresses.