We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Logistics Supervisor
Job ID: 20006931
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Plan and schedule delivery of imported materials to warehouse.
- Follow up on import delivery schedules, track goods in transit (afloat), ensure documentation retention as per required standards and execute mitigation plans for delayed consignments.
- Establish and monitor specific inbound processes.
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery at specified locations.
- Develops and manages tracker that captures all shipments from supplier to warehouse delivery.
- Participate in regular effective cross-functional teamwork with other functions and shipping agents to ensure support and commitment to their objectives.
- Complete documentation for importation, shipping and custom clearance.
- Monitor inbound logistics database and network in line with company requirements.
- Responsible for first level interface with all relevant regulatory and government authorities to resolve any disputes.
- Responsible for all Import documentation and compliance to all Import requirements and Regulations.
- Observe and formulate records of activities related to imports.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records.
- Cost management and reporting.
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics.
- Conducting regular business reviews with 3rd Party Service Providers.
- Manage relationships with shipping companies, customs agents and regulatory bodies.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies to secure relevant permits and approval.
- Resolve transportation, logistics, imports and customer issues (where applicable).
- Manages Customs brokers and customs clearing process including query resolutions.
- Manages all Third-Party Logistics Service Providers’ contract and ensure KPIs are met.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree OR National Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5years working experience.
- MS Office – advances user of Excel.
- Good understanding of SAP costing conditions.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Knowledge of basic SHEQ principles.
- Clear understanding and commitment to compliance with safety regulations in and out of the work environment.
- Strong analytical and contract management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date