Job Title: HR / Admin Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Driver / Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process.
- To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Develop training and on boarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer is very important.
- Minimum of 1 years Experience and Maximum of 3 years Experience
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must be proactive and innovative.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.