Job Title: ICT Coordinator
Job Field: Manager Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Install, maintain, upgrade and repair a wide range of ICT equipment.
- Rectify problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Provide technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Respond to ICT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption to workflow
- Support and contribute to IT-related tasks or projects through the implementation of appropriate technologies and solutions.
- Maintain an inventory of computer hardware and software
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of ICT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment.
- Install and upgrade both systems and application software as required adhering to all licensing regulations.
- Replace parts as required
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Educational qualification: Graduate (least HND/B.Sc.).
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role
- Working knowledge on software and operating systems.
- Team work.
- Good communication skills, Detailed.
- Problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.