We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Infrastructure Construction Manager (m / f / d)
job field: Manager
- Reporting to the project management
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Detailed project review to ensure compliance with the planned work results / goals
- Coordination and support of the international and local staff as well as the subcontractors
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans (risk analyzes).
- Completed a Degree in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s / Master’s / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position – especially in infrastructure projects
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online