HRLeverage – Our client, a Financial Investment Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit / Compliance Officer
Job Field: Driver / Officer
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations and keep abreast of recent changes
- Providing guidance to the board of directors, senior management, staff, and employees on compliance
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- B.Sc Accounting or related fields.
- Professional Certifications such as ACA, CFA, CISA
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor, Senior Auditor or Compliance Officer (at least 5 years)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Familiarity with industry practices, regulatory laws and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and conflict management skills
- Able to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.