Avant Halogen – Our client, a Logistic Company in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor’s / HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 30-45yrs
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a MUST
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Investigation Coordinator – Lagos” as subject of the email.