We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Field: Driver / Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Focus on investment and build investors confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Create investors clientele to meet the monthly target as stipulated.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge / Qualifications
- First Degree or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable Investment institution with proven track records of achievement, with at least 3 years at managerial positions.
- Understanding of Lagos financial market is compulsory.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in a reputable Financial Institution.
- He/ She must have the required capacity to Identity and mobilize business from Lagos environ and neighboring states.
- He/ She must be a self-starter and possess confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
Salary and commission is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application by email to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.