We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Field: Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to achieve objectives and manage resources effectively and efficiently
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Intermediate project management experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
N200,000 – N400,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.