We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support
Job Field: human resources
Job type: Full-time
Purpose / Role
- The IT support Associate will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide back up and support to the IT Support Executive.
- The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems and The Companies ERP plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware / software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities
Key Aims and Objectives:
- Escalating IT issues to the IT Support Executive where necessary
- Responsible for managing backups and tape rotation
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Support Executive
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server, Pulse, Microsoft Dynamics RMS, Focus and NAV
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Setting up and configuring new servers
- Installing authorized software to core server
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
- Providing support for MAC PCs
- Preparing documents, meeting materials and correspondence
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Support Executive
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Providing assistance as required to the IT Support Executive
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
- A recognised Diploma / Degree in IT or Engineering
- Hands-on network engineering experience implementing and administrating network devices
- Desktop, laptop and mobile devices installation and problem resolution
- Able to configure networks for fast, secure, reliable operation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to assess network performance and recommend changes.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring and network diagnostic tools.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with users, vendors and other IT personnel.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted