Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Kloverharris Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
One of our clients is looking to hire a Joint Venture Accountant that will Support in controlling the JV expenditures to ascertain that projects are completed on time and within the budgetary guidelines and tight cash flow requirements.
- Monitor and ensure that the costs and accruals are allocated and classified to the correct accounts to enable reliable reporting.
- Provide cost structure reporting, analysis and management information
- Proactively support all aspects of the JV Finance process including budgets, forecasts, reporting, statutory compliance etc.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies as set out in the Joint Operating Agreements (JOA), and all relevant accounting standards and internal guidelines
- Report cash flow and actively manage cost and revenue to maximize cash flow.
- Oversee timely and accurate preparation of monthly cash calls, billings & reports.
- Effectively communicate and co-ordinate all required inputs with all internal & external customers
- Manage data capture, reporting and cost control in accordance with international good practice.
- Work closely with Supply Chain to ensure cost efficiency and best value for money for JV
- Support to maintain the business controls framework and ensure controls are in place to address associated risks and uncertainties.
- Support day to day Treasury Management, Banking & Accounts Payable Coordination
- Support in Systems Coordination including AMT ERP implementation
- Actively liaise with all other departments to ensure all costs are understood and reported accurately
- BSc. in any field- ICAN Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant JV accounting experience in an oil & gas company
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.