Myrtle Management Consultants Limited is proudly an indigenous African company set up with the objective to be the preferred and reliable partner in core business management processes. They are currently located at Elekahia Housing Estate, 55b Circular Rd, Rumuola, Port Harcourt.
Junior Field Sales Executive at Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
JOB TITLE: Junior Field Sales Executive
LOCATION: Ojodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Business Development
- The role is a client-facing role which involves travelling round Lagos and Ibadan axis and holding meetings with potential and existing clients as the representative of the company.
- Successful candidates are expected to support the revenue generation drive of the business,
- Manage and grow existing relationships, and maintain client relationships
- The role also involves using tech to administer all the paperwork and logistical issues or information that attend to the work
- Using the CRM to maintain relationship and document interactions with vendors (clients)
- Must be smart, personable and well- presented
- Have the ability to communicate and get on with all different types of clients ( individual, retail and corporate)
- Ability to think fast and be very resourceful
- HND, Bachelors Degree
- Current Corp Member or 0-2 years work experience