Job Title: Laboratorian
Slots: 48 (4 positions per state)
Job Field: Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Duration of Engagement: 2 months maximum
- The Laboratorian will carry out the biological data collection of the survey
- S/he will be responsible for blood sample collection, its temporary storage and subsequent transportation to designated laboratories.
Terms of Reference
The laboratorian under the supervision of the IBBSS Field Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Collect blood samples and carry out recommended serological test on collected samples
- Ensuring optimal quality assurance on samples
- Storing blood samples and ensure that samples are transported in good / standard conditions
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and ensuring sterility of equipment
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science Degree in Laboratory Science from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Medical Laboratory, Clinic or hospital
- Relevant Certifications will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license
- Resident in the selected state is strongly preferred
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and other related medical software.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Individuals blacklisted from implementing Global Fund grants are not eligible to apply
- We are an equal opportunity organization that is committed to promoting gender equality.