They are recruiting candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Security Engineer (FinTech)
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
Job type: Full time (Remote)
- Are you an experienced Cyber Security Expert in the FinTech industry? Are you looking for a remote job? Then we have the opportunity for you!
- We are looking to hire a Senior Security Engineer located within Nigeria to join our exciting remote team.
- In this role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks.
- Your responsibilities will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling all cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Showing strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
- This is an exciting position in a fast paced ever growing, profitable, venture-backed company.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware
- Implement / build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure
- Build firewalls to protect network infrastructures
- QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks
- Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
- Close off security vulnerability in the case of an attack
- Identify cyber attackers, report to upper management, and cooperate with police or other legal forces to detain perpetrator
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protect system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Recognize problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrade system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Keep users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Exude your upbeat energy and enthusiasm each and every day to motivate your team to be the best they can in every aspect of what they do
- Celebrate the success of others by recognizing the contributions of committed team members and their achievements
- Align your values with the Mission, Vision and Values of the Client
- Be a role model for the Client’s organizational culture by creating a positive impact at every touchpoint with people, with every word you say or put in print and everything you do
- Communicate in a fashion that is respectful and well understood
- Collaborate with your peers to collectively think of innovative ideas that drive business through technology
- Build and utilize working relationships with internal business partners across the organization and external business contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 7+ years of prior relevant experience
- AWS Security expert
- Experience with serveless / distributed systems
- Experience in blockchain nodes and cryptocurrency preferred
- Advanced industry-specific training and certification
- Advanced understanding of common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, models, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data, and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations
- Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues
- Forensic approach to challenges
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Experience in professional cybersecurity a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online