We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Talent & Corporate Performance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Field: Human Resources
- Assist in the design and implementation of strategies and policies aimed at attracting, measuring, developing and managing the organisation’s talent, and ensure the continual development and embedding of a performance culture throughout the organisation.
- Assist Management in evaluating the effectiveness of the organisation’s talent strategies
- Align talent to L&D programmes to ensure the achievement of organisational goals
- Provide management with Business Intelligence and data analysis to support management decision making and service improvement
- Develop efficient systems for collection information on performance
- Gathering and analysing cross-functional performance data
- Presenting statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions
- Design and review policies related to employee performance
- Identify, report and resolve workplace or interpersonal barriers to performance
- Coordinate activities involved in sourcing for qualified internal and external applicants.
- Keep abreast of recruitment practices in the labour market and advise departmental head accordingly.
- Contribute through data gathering and analytics to the development and roll out of HR strategy and initiatives by the Head HR
- Review/ maintain/ update the organisations structure, job descriptions and manning levels in line with business need and requirement.
- Coordinate staff placement on org structure and development of career and succession plans.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Prepare, regularly update and drive the implementation of the training calendar in conjunction with heads of departments, and units.
- Ensure effective implementation of the annual performance management plan/calendar.
- Provide technical, logistic and administrative support to the Executive Management in the review and approval of the outcomes of the appraisal process, including attendance at such Executive Management meeting(s).
- Assists in the management of the human resources operations and employee engagement
- Help to define performance measures and ensure that those measures are used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Adhere to defined quality policies & procedures
- Performs other HR related duties as required
- A good Bachelor of Science degree in any relevant or related field of study from an accredited University.
- Professional qualifications (CIPD, CIPM, SHRM) desirable
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred
- Specialized training in Data Analytics, performance and talent management, preferred.
- 4 – 5 years’ minimum experience in a similar function Progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Performance Management
- HR Administrative Processes
- Grievance Management
- Process Management and Improvement
- Policies and Procedures
- Managing & Reporting HR Data
- Labour & Employment Law
- Change Management
- Recruitment & Manpower Planning
- Learning and Development (Needs identification, Design and Delivery)
- Policy and Process Development
- Organizational Design
- Strategic Thinking
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Industrial Relations/Conflict Resolution
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Oral & Written Communication
- Risk Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should seend their Resume with the subject “LEADTAL-2020” to: hcm@ETERNAPLC.COM